Congratulations 2016 Seniors!
Best of luck from the parents, staff, boosters, and most of all your fellow band members.
Have a safe and fun summer!
Royal Highland Brigade
It’s not too late to join Royal High School’s award-winning marching band!
Please contact Mrs. Brown for more information.
Band Camp 2016
Camp starts Monday, August 1, 12:30 – 8:30pm
- Saturday, July 23rd & 30th: Uniform Fittings
- Thursday, July 28: Drumline auditions, 1st round 3:00 – 5:00pm
- Friday, July 29: Incoming Brigade members, MANDATORY “Mini-camp” 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Friday, July 29: Drumline auditions, 2nd round 3:00 – 5:00pm
- Monday, August 1st: Physical Clearances due (click here for more information)
For more information, see the Band Calendar
All Band Members
Instrument and Locker Checkouts, Thursday July 28th:
- 9:30am – 12:30pm: Wind Emsemble, Captains, and Band Cabinet
- 1:30 – 4:30pm: Marching Band, Wind Symphony, Orchestral Winds, Jazz
Saturday, Oct. 8, 2016
Sponsorship and advertising information for the Classic is now available!
Please follow the link above, or click here for more information.
All Band Students
The new Practice Sheet form is available! This is an online fillable form, no need to print it out. Please fill in the appropriate information (including your name!), and make sure to click the “Submit” button at the bottom. Remember, this is a GRADED assignment for all students. Please see Mrs. Pate if you have any questions.
Band Booster Meeting
Thursday, August 4, 7pm
Royal High School Library
(No meetings in June or July)
All Band and Guard Parents are Boosters. You are encouraged to attend the monthly Band Booster Meetings. This is where we make important decisions regarding your student’s band life. Come and find out what’s happening, share your concerns, or special skills. We need volunteers to make this program successful. Be a part of your child’s high school experience – volunteer and assist the Band Boosters!
WE HAVE LOTS OF FUN! Come meet everyone – Boosters have a great time working together!
All Band Families MUST join our subscription list to receive emails.
Others interesting in receiving our emails, use this link to join: